Search The LHBE

Friday, July 20, 2007

Locked Freedom


Greetings!!! I am excited to be able to share my experiences with everyone. I have been wearing my hair chemical free since May 2001. My husband(then boyfriend) did the honors of cutting my hair. I had my first set of Sisterlocks installed October 2006. I removed them and had the second set installed May 4th 2007. Everyone on the Exchange has been such and inspiration. Hopefully, my experiences will be helpful to others that are looking for encouragement and support.

Please visit my blog at: http://sisterlocksjourneys.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Why did you remove your first set of sisterlocks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to ask the same question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though July's long gone I just stumbled across this post, and wanted to comment that I, too, had my first set of Sisterlocks removed because I had a severe reaction to the shampoo. [Extreme itching and flakiness, which resulted in large patches of raw skin, unfortunately] I had them redone and used a different shampoo, and have had my locks successfully for a few years now.

    ReplyDelete