Search The LHBE

Friday, October 12, 2007

My locs....

almost 8 months



freshly washed 2 months



*********above picture is 3.5 weeks sisterlocked************
It feels like I have gone through a hair make over, in a way I have. Recently I just had my sisterlocks installation completed, and I feel great. It was a 3 day process, 24 hours total. I have a phenomenal consultant! All I can do now is journey through this patient process. Along the way you can read about my ups and downs; feelings and emotions. I have researched sisterlooks for over a year now, and I made sure that it was a hair choice for me. I hair has always been naturally curly, and I felt like there was only two styles that I could wear (curly or straight). I lead an active lifestyle, and sisterlocks will give me the hair versatility that I oh so long for.


Check my blog out at: http://lakialocs.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment