Search The LHBE

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ebonygirl's Sisterlocks Experience

Hello everyone!
My name is Ebonygirl from MD and I joined the locked family (specifically Sisterlocks) on February 11, 2007. I have been natural for about 7 years now and considering getting locks over the past year. Now I've finally done it! I chose Sisterlocks because of their size and their styling versatility. So far I am loving them! Stop by my Ebonygirl blogspot to read all about my journey.

Here are some pics:
1st day:
  
6 months:
 
Almost 1 year:
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ebonygirl! Your locs are so beautiful! I have been natural for seven years also, but I have extremely thin fine hair...what a difference texture makes! I love my hair anyway..thanks for tagging me..I just don't know enough about this blogging to make comments and tag others yet...guess i need to read a little bit. Anyway, thanks for the welcome, and welcome and safe journeys to you as well! Sharon

    ReplyDelete