Search The LHBE

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

msfullroller's braidlocks



Update: My braidlocks have made the amazing transformation from skinny braids into small locs and they've gotten a little length too! :-)  On August 23,2013, they reached the 5 year milestone!  Big thanks to Maryee for inviting me to the Locked Hair Blog Exchange to share my braidlock journey. For about 8 months, I researched through this blog looking for information and inspiration to lock my hair. Pouring through many Fotki albums and blogs listed here gave me lots of info on the many ways to start and maintain locs. As an avid DIYer, I was determined to put in my own small locs and on August 23, 2008 I my braidlocks were born. Join me as I share my observations on this on this journey back to...me at http://ceraisis.net
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I have been following your braidlocks, and I'm so happy to see that they have formed into "full-grown" locks. I am looking forward to that moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Locs are longer from the last time I've seen them..Looks wonderful;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you, i started me some braidlocks on 8/5/12 &i was wondering how long b4 i should see Growth like urs?

    ReplyDelete