Search The LHBE

Saturday, July 18, 2009

http://www.charizma00.blogspot.com



Hello all, I am so pleased and honored to be welcomed into this blog. Thank you Maryee. It's been an awful long time coming but I am finally sisterlocked!! 3 days, 24 hours with 2 to 4 inches of hair and my lovelies were born July 15th 2009. I want to thank every single blogger on this site that shared their journeys with us all and encouraged me and continue to. I hope that I can be an inspiration and encouragement to others contemplating or are along this natural journey.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome! Good luck on your natural journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the sisterlock family I hope your journey will be as wonderful as mine has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And welcome to the SL community!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally, someone with MY install date. I'd like to keep in touch if you don't mind.

    LL

    ReplyDelete