Search The LHBE

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kreyola's Micro Sisterlocks

Hi All,

Name is Sheila and I started the Sisterlocks journey on August 18, 2009. It took a total of three days to have them installed. I’m so blessed and happy that I decided to have Sisterlocks.

Below are quick FAQ about my locks.
Please visit my blog (kreyolalocks.blogspot.com) and my fotki (http://public.fotki.com/kreyolalocks/).





FAQs about my locks

Installation: August 18-20, 2009
Hair Type: Very tightly curled
Maintenance: 4 weeks
Retighten Time: 4-5hrs
Size: Micro/Small
Lock Amount: 823
Consultant: Karen

3 comments:

  1. WOW! ONLY 2 DAYS? LOOKS GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took a total of 3 days. August 18, 19, and 20. Thanks for the comment. Most people think I'm crazy but it's okay. I love my sisterlocks =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, can you do a tutorial on how to do the 3 point rotation? I would be most greatful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete